Deco Belle Global Jewelry Archive Page
Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Recently in posting our new handmade Valentine's Day cards for jewelry gift purchases, a friend of mine mentioned that the cards are all good and great, but what to write for such a nice card. He asked if I had suggestions, and immediately I thought if this ever so witty friend is having a hard time putting pen to paper, then perhaps others might appreciate some suggestions. A special thanks to CS for inspiring this blog.
We at Deco Belle Jewelry will hand write your personalized message (up to 300 characters for the larger A7 cards, and up to 125 characters for the smaller cards, character length noted on each card page), included with handmade card purchase. Our cards feature embossing which give the stamped image a raised surface, we also accent the Valentine and Thinking of You cards with a pearl.
When the paper is in red, fuchsia pink, or purple color, we will hand write the message in white ink, so that the message will stand out against such dark paper.
Paper color in aqua blue (as shown to the right), or other light colors, will be hand written in black or blue ink. Please write your personalized message in the gift wrapping/message field in the shipping section of the shopping cart checkout wrapper when finalizing your jewellery gift purchases.
Suggestions for card messages:
For Birthday cards:
- What a wonderful day to celebrate you! Happy birthday!
- Happy birthday! Thank you for your wonderful friendship throughout the year, what a lovely way to celebrate you today!
- Wishing you a very happy birthday, an even better year, and happiness always.
- Through the miles I wish you a lovely birthday, and wanted to let you know that I am thinking of you on your birthday!
- All the very best on your Birthday. May the coming year be filled with love and smiles.
- Don't think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
- A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
For Mother's Day cards: (new Mother's Day card designs to debut late April 2012)
- You are a loving mother, Who is nice in every way. My wishes are full of love, for you on Mother's Day!
- Mom (or for our UK, Australia, and NZ friends, Mum), You are the first to give encouragement and support, unconditional love, yet you are the last to look for praise. Thank you for your love!
- Thank you for all you do, with lots of love for you! Happy Mother's Day!
- I wish you a very happy Mother's Day! And hope that it blooms with happiness!
- Happy Mother's Day! You are a constant inspiration to me, and you have always believed in me, offering me unconditional love and support.
For Thank You cards:
- Thank you so much for the lovely gift. What a wonderful surprise! It was very thoughtful of you and much appreciated.
- Thank you isn't enough, you are the best!
- Thank you so much for _____. It means a lot to me, and made me feel so special that you are so thoughtful toward me.
- Thank you for ______. I was really touched that you _____.
- (As houseguests): Thank you for welcoming me into your home. I really enjoying spending time with you. You made me feel so welcome and at home.
For Thinking of You cards:
- (Anniversary): Love and friendship fill our days together, growing together, sharing experiences, and making new memories are what I love the most about sharing a life with you. Happy anniversary!
- You brighten up my life and make me want to be the best that I can be for you. I love and appreciate you.
- I am so privileged to go through life with you. Just wanted to let you know how much you are loved.
For Valentine Day cards: (please also see "Thinking of You", above)
- With you it's Valentine's Day 365.25 days a year!
- Love is a symbol of eternity. It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end. Happy Valentine's Day!
- Many are the starrs I see, but in my eye no starr like thee. (from an English saying used on poesy rings)
- Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love, thou art every day my Valentine! -Thomas Hood
- For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. -Rosemonde Gerard
- Be my Valentine, because you are most certainly my Valentine!
- A special heart (assuming heart jewelry is purchased) for the woman with the most special heart in the world. Happy Valentine's Day!
- Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love. -Albert Einstein
We hope that you find the perfect words to express your sentiment, adding a personalized gift card makes a wonderful jewelry present even more special. All of our orders include free gift wrapping.
Labels: art/lit/film, ask_Deco_Belle, cards, customer_service, gift, holidays, quotes
by: Deco Belle Inc.