Deco Belle Global Jewelry Archive Page
Friday, February 20, 2009
Franz Ferdinand v3.0:
Scot indie rockers Franz Ferdinand recently released their third studio album "Tonight", with a bit more grit and full on rock and roll than previous disks. This album's concept was loosely based around a night of partying and the morning effects after. Listen live at the end of this post.
Their self titled break out album (and no, we don't mean Breakout album as in Miley Cyrus), starred "Take Me Out" one of the top unrequited love songs of all time, rock and roll style bagpipe that is.
That debut album's other 10 songs didn't disappoint, with the German ending of "Darts of Pleasure": Ich heiße Superphantastisch! Ich trinke Schampus mit Lachsfisch! Ich heiße Su-per-phan-tas-tisch!
Rockin' tuxedos are featured in the new Ulysses video, from vintage finds to decadent satin finish, these boys know how to tear it up in a laudrymat, while pairing a tux with sneakers. True style for the boys from Glasgow.
In looking through our Glasgow photos we found this. Not to fret, the photo is taken from the passanger's point of view, all because of our colleague that has a bridge with the same name.
Deco Belle Inc. will be presenting some of our favorite Charles Rennie Mackintosh inspired jewelry as well as a new Celtic tribal jewelry in our New Items page. We specialize in Murano glass jewelry and are proud to feature hand-crafted gemstone jewelry from local artisans as well as from around the world. We provide worldwide shipping to all corners of the globe and free shipping in the USA for orders over $25!
Listen to the Tonight album at Deco Belle Inc.:
Labels: gemstone, glass, travel, world_music
by: Deco Belle Inc.
Friday, February 13, 2009
Sydney, Australia's call to green action has spread across the world. It all began in 2007, at 8:30pm local time, when 2.2 million homes and businesses in Sydney turned off their lights for one hour. This has since become one of the world's biggest climate change initiatives.
As of today, there are 74 cities in 62 countries participating. From San Francisco, Tromso (70th parallel, just 20 degrees shy of the north pole! See image to the right, hearts and all with less than one hour of sunshine last winter, we were lucky to capture the daylight hour in this photo), Hong Kong, to Melbourne and 70 cities in between, the lights will be off at 8:30pm, on Saturday, March 28, 2009 for Earth Hour 2009!
Truly a global call to action! Deco Belle Inc. Global Jewelry at Your Fingertips! brings you world jewelry to your doorstep. Our Oceania shell jewelry collection includes the vivid Paua Shell abalone jewelry. We represent over a dozen countries in our Deco Belle world jewelry website.
Labels: event, shell, travel
by: Deco Belle Inc.
Unsure of your ring size? Use our Deco Belle Inc. ring sizer chart below to determine which size suits you best:
To find your ring size, simply follow the steps below:
1. Wrap a piece of string, or strip of paper around the widest part of your finger, most likely the knuckle.
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper along a ruler.
4. Compare your measurement to the chart above.
5. As always with Deco Belle Inc. Global Jewelry, our return policy protects your purchases in the event that a ring does not fit you, or if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason. Customer service is our top priority at Deco Belle Inc.
- Our Murano glass and Designo colored resin band (image to the left) Venetian rings run on the smaller size as the glass and resin is thick and takes up a bit of the inner circumference. Each of these rings are nickel-free, 925 sterling silver, rhodium plated for the ultimate in non-tarnish finish.
- Our glass stone rings that have a 925 sterling silver band as this one on the right, runs standard size.
- Existing rings can also be fitted for accuracy. Consider these factors when sizing a ring: humidity, temperature, water-retention, and excercise.
- Don't measure cold fingers, as often this is when fingers are their smallest circumference. We recommend measuring finger circumference at the end of the day, when they are at their largest diameter.
- Unsure of which ring style to purchase as a gift? Our Gift Finder page makes it easy to select a gift. From High Wattage Glam, Modern Elegance, Rock and Roll, to Vintage Inspired / Romance Lovely styles and everything in between.
Labels: amber, cz, designo, gemstone, gift, glass, millacreli, millefiori, murano, rhodium, ring, silver
by: Deco Belle Inc.