Deco Belle Global Jewelry
Friday, February 13, 2009
Unsure of your ring size? Use our Deco Belle Inc. ring sizer chart below to determine which size suits you best:
To find your ring size, simply follow the steps below:
1. Wrap a piece of string, or strip of paper around the widest part of your finger, most likely the knuckle.
2. Mark the point where the two ends meet.
3. Measure the string or paper along a ruler.
4. Compare your measurement to the chart above.
5. As always with Deco Belle Inc. Global Jewelry, our return policy protects your purchases in the event that a ring does not fit you, or if you are unsatisfied with your purchase for any reason. Customer service is our top priority at Deco Belle Inc.
- Our Murano glass and Designo colored resin band (image to the left) Venetian rings run on the smaller size as the glass and resin is thick and takes up a bit of the inner circumference. Each of these rings are nickel-free, 925 sterling silver, rhodium plated for the ultimate in non-tarnish finish.
- Our glass stone rings that have a 925 sterling silver band as this one on the right, runs standard size.
- Existing rings can also be fitted for accuracy. Consider these factors when sizing a ring: humidity, temperature, water-retention, and excercise.
- Don't measure cold fingers, as often this is when fingers are their smallest circumference. We recommend measuring finger circumference at the end of the day, when they are at their largest diameter.
- Unsure of which ring style to purchase as a gift? Our Gift Finder page makes it easy to select a gift. From High Wattage Glam, Modern Elegance, Rock and Roll, to Vintage Inspired / Romance Lovely styles and everything in between.
Labels: amber, cz, designo, gemstone, gift, glass, millacreli, millefiori, murano, rhodium, ring, silver
by: Deco Belle Inc.