Deco Belle Global Jewelry
Monday, July 28, 2008
Luxurious gems of vibrant, transparent, and every range in between, are on display at the Bowers Museum of Cultural Art in Santa Ana, California through August 24, 2008. This private collection is the most significant in the United States comparable to royal families the world over.
(images from www.DecoBelle.com)
GEMS: Colors of Light and Stone is a world renowned exhibition of colored gemstones, diamonds, and gems. Illustrated are most of the known major gem species and colors and variety. Included are very rare examples of electric blue, Paraiba Tourmalines, antique mid 19th - early 20th century, and spectacular gem carvings.
At Deco Belle Global Jewelry, we carry a wide selection of natural gemstones. Included in our jewellery collections are:
Peruse our website to see our world jewelry collections set in 925 sterling silver, most of which are nickel-free, and rhodium plated to give a luminous platinum like finish.
- Carnelian, and Blue as well as Red Agate in our Afghan Turkomen collection
- Genuine Coral, Turquoise, Rainbow Moonstone, Topaz, Lapis Lazuli, Amethyst, Pink Tourmaline from our Tibetan Himalaya jewelry collection
- Onyx in our Art Deco and Oceania Mother of Pearl sterling silver collection
- Baltic Amber from Poland designer jewelry including Smokey Quartz, Coral, Amethyst, and Turquoise
- Austrian crystal jewelry in our Taxco, Mexico sterling silver collection
- Garnet, Topaz, Carnelian, Amethyst, and Coral in our Marcasite silver collection
- Thai Amber, and Austrian Crystal in our Thailand sterling silver jewelry collection
- and much more!
Part of our Mt. Everest jewelry collection is 925 sterling silver with 24ct gold plating.
Deco Belle world jewelry, delivering beautiful gems in elegant settings right to your doorstep. Free shipping in the United States, including free gift wrapping on every order!
Labels: amber, art/lit/film, ethnic, gemstone, tibet
by: Deco Belle Inc.